Huddleston Tax CPAs is a medium-sized CPA firm located in Bellevue, Washington. We have been serving the business community for over 30 years, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality tax and accounting services.
Our team of experienced CPAs and tax professionals has a deep understanding of the tax laws and regulations that affect businesses of all sizes. We use our expertise to help our clients minimize their taxes and maximize their profits.
In addition to tax preparation and planning, we also offer a wide range of other accounting services, including bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, and business consulting. We work with our clients to understand their unique needs and goals, and we provide the services they need to achieve success.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisor to our clients. We want to be the firm they can turn to for all of their accounting and tax needs. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service, and we are always looking for ways to improve our offerings.
We believe in the following values:
- Integrity: We are committed to providing our clients with honest and ethical service.
- Excellence: We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality service possible.
- Teamwork: We believe that working together is the best way to achieve our goals.
- Innovation: We are always looking for new ways to improve our services and meet the needs of our clients.
We offer a wide range of accounting and tax services, including:
- Tax preparation and planning
- Financial statement preparation
- Business consulting
- Payroll processing
- Tax representation
- Estate planning
- Business valuation
We serve a wide range of clients, including:
- Small businesses
- Mid-size businesses
- Large corporations
- Non-profit organizations
Our team of experienced CPAs and tax professionals is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service. We are always looking for ways to improve our offerings, and we are confident that we can meet the needs of our clients.
If you are looking for a CPA firm that can provide you with the highest quality tax and accounting services, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and how we can help you achieve your financial goals.
Here are some additional details about our services:
- Tax preparation and planning: We help our clients file their taxes accurately and on time. We also help them plan for their future tax needs, such as retirement and estate planning.
- Bookkeeping: We provide our clients with accurate and timely bookkeeping services. This helps them keep track of their financial transactions and make informed business decisions.
- Financial statement preparation: We prepare financial statements for our clients, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. These statements provide a snapshot of the client’s financial health and can be used to obtain financing, make investment decisions, and plan for the future.
- Business consulting: We provide our clients with business consulting services, such as business valuation, succession planning, and risk management. These services can help our clients make informed decisions about their businesses and protect their assets.
- Payroll processing: We process payroll for our clients, including calculating wages, withholding taxes, and issuing paychecks. This frees up our clients to focus on running their businesses.
- Auditing: We audit our clients’ financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and compliant with the law. This helps our clients avoid fines and penalties from the IRS.
- Tax representation: We represent our clients in tax audits and appeals. We have a proven track record of success in defending our clients’ interests.
- Estate planning: We help our clients plan for their estates, ensuring that their assets are distributed according to their wishes. We also help them minimize estate taxes.
- Business valuation: We value businesses for a variety of purposes, such as mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, and financing. We have a deep understanding of the factors that affect business value.
We are confident that we can meet the needs of our clients. Please contact us today to learn more about our services.