Resources and CPA links to various tax forms, laws, and blogs
IRS Forms & Publications – for any and all forms, you can go directly to the source. You can download additional forms or replacements for existing ones.
Business & Financial Resources
- The Motley Fool
- Great investment site dedicated to financials, financial updates, and tax blog.
- The Bloomberg Business Report
- Great resource for staying abreast of financial investments, entrepreneurs, and the economy.
- Wall Street Journal
- Effectively required CPA reading, but especially pertinent to keep up-to-date on stocks and the national economy.
- CPA Journal
- An excellent resource for those interested in accounting and CPA profession.
- Washington Society of CPAs
- Local CPA membership organization (with a Bellevue office).
- American Institute of CPAs
- National CPA membership organization.
Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- Kirkland Chamber of Commerce
- Redmond Chamber of Commerce
News & Information
- Seattle Public Library
- Especially useful if you’re trying to navigate an offer in compromise or figuring out your specific tax situation. The public library contains a truckfull of free answers.
- Bellevue Kirkland Redmond Public Library
- The library for the rest of King County.
- National Charities Information Bureau
- Offers their “Wise Giving Guide” online with an evaluation of over 300 charities. Especially useful if you’re looking to make a positive donation and write-off.
- The Seattle Times
- Excellent resource for residents of the Emerald City. Perfect for current events, changes in the law, and general updates.
- Government Information Exchange
- A collection of links to government resources.
- Seattle City Site
- Bellevue City Site
- Kirkland City Site
- Redmond City Site
- Lynnwood City Site
- Small Business Administration
- Contains a tremendous amount of useful information for small business owners and soon-to-be entrepreneurs.
- Excellent resource containing information for homebuyers, renters, and mortgage holders
- Self-Help Law Center
- A huge database of law information for laypersons; especially useful if you’re concerned about your legal standing, new tax laws and how they impact you, or if you’re looking to prepare for an offer in compromise.
- A complete donor’s guide to the charitable universe.
- Copyright Office, The Library of Congress
- Complete information on copywriting, especially pertinent if you’re developing new technology or trademarking your brand.