Seattle-University District Meeting Location Address
4500 9th Ave NE Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98105
Our Meetings Are By Appointment Only
Tax Preparation & Consulting for Small Businesses
- Serving Kirkland, Totem Lake & Juanita communities.
- Proactive Accountant, minimizing your Federal & State Tax Obligations.
- Strategies & business structures to let you keep more of what you’ve earned.
- For your convenience, we can meet you at your home, office or our Kirkland meeting location.
Tax preparation is just the start. By preparing your return, we get to know you and your finances. With this intimacy, we provide year round consulting to minimize your future tax burden and help guide your business to greater profitability.
Our clients contact us with every major transaction and change that affects their finances. We work with the professional team that you have in place or we will assist you in developing a team of the best professionals in the area.
Make sure you subscribe to our Tax Newsletter and Tax Filing Reminder service (right panel). Our Newsletter gives you informative tips for saving taxes. Our reminder service sends email reminders of important tax filing deadlines. Both are free.
Directions & Parking:
- Our Seattle-University District office is located just northeast of The Mac Store on NE 45th St and to the south of Metro Cinemas on 9th Ave NE. The entrance to the office building is to the right of the cinema ticket booth. You may take the elevator up to the office suites on the 3rd floor.
- The business center offers one hour of free parking to visitors in two Diamond Parking lots.One lot is directly across the street from the entrance to the building, and the spaces allowed are #1 – 38. The other lot is in a parking garage on the north side of the building. The entrance is on 47th. We are allowed to use the 2nd and 3rd levels of the structure. (The basement level is for Trader Joe’s parking only.)
- To validate the parking, simply remember the parking stall number and your license plate number, and then sign in on the clipboard in the reception area on the 3rd floor. (No need to do anything outside!) It is important to note that validation is available only in the particular stalls noted above. There is abundant parking available, but you must be in one of those spaces. Otherwise, tickets are issued!
- Save gas and the environment, King County Metro Transit routes 44, 66, 67, 79, and 984 all serve our location.