Seattle-University District Meeting Location Address
4500 9th Ave NE Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98105
Our Meetings Are By Appointment Only
Tax Preparation & Consulting for Small Businesses
- Serving Kirkland, Totem Lake & Juanita communities.
- Proactive Accountant, minimizing your Federal & State Tax Obligations.
- Strategies & business structures to let you keep more of what you’ve earned.
- For your convenience, we can meet you at your home, office or our Kirkland meeting location.
Tax preparation is just the start. By preparing your return, we get to know you and your finances. With this intimacy, we provide year round consulting to minimize your future tax burden and help guide your business to greater profitability.
Our clients contact us with every major transaction and change that affects their finances. We work with the professional team that you have in place or we will assist you in developing a team of the best professionals in the area.
Make sure you subscribe to our Tax Newsletter and Tax Filing Reminder service (right panel). Our Newsletter gives you informative tips for saving taxes. Our reminder service sends email reminders of important tax filing deadlines. Both are free.
Directions & Parking:
- Our Seattle-University District office is located just northeast of The Mac Store on NE 45th St and to the south of Metro Cinemas on 9th Ave NE. The entrance to the office building is to the right of the cinema ticket booth. You may take the elevator up to the office suites on the 3rd floor.
- If you park in the parking garage please note the pay station is located on the second floor of the garage to the right of stall 73. The garage offers one hour of free parking, but you still need to retrieve a receipt from the pay station by entering your license number, selecting option “1) Biz Ctr-1 hour free” and entering validation number 4500.
- If you think you may be at the location for longer than an hour you can instead select option “2) Biz Ctr-Plus 2nd HR” and enter validation number 4501. Parking costs $6.14 for the 2 hours.
- For any questions or concerns related to parking call diamond parking at (206)-729-0590.
- Save gas and the environment, King County Metro Transit routes 44, 66, 67, 79, and 984 all serve our location.